Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What is Aeroponics? What is Tower Garden? I Need More Information!

Hello,

First I just want to tell you that I am just an average mid-westerner. I was born and raised in Kansas City and spent most of my younger years riding horseback.

My father always had a garden, but I really think he had a garden just to say he had a garden because someone else always did the gardening.
I personally have never had a garden.  Well not fruits and vegetables anyway, but in the Spring I am an avid flower gardner. :)

With the movement to enjoying better health I thought we should try to #growourown fruits and vegetables.  To complete that we purchased a Tower Garden from someone who was going to travel with her husband in a motor home and didn't have the need for it any longer.

We started our first seeds indoors in March.  With the weird winter weather that kept hanging on in Kansas City it was the end of the first week in May before we could actually keep the seedlings outside in the Tower Garden.

WOW, my first garden.  It's literally amazing me.  All the things I have read about Tower Garden on my Tower Garden website have really sparked my interest in growing my own vegetables and eating healthier.

I would have to say that my experience thus far has been extremely successful and the Tower Garden is easy to assemble, plant and watch.  I have no other gardening experience.  I guess you would call me a "newbie."

With my crunchy knees from so much horseback riding it's a
real BONUS to me that I don't have to walk over uneven ground to reap my crop.  I walk out on my deck... pick what I need... and EAT!

I'd like to thank you for following my page... and if you haven't any questions about the Tower Garden, please ask.  If I don't know the answer I'll try to find out for you!

From Tornado Alley, Until Next Time...

Fran White is a Social Media Manager
for Back and Bodyworks Massage
and Kansas City Acupuncture and TraditionalChinese Medicine.


No comments:

Post a Comment